The Old Wirral Hundred has been working hard to ensure your visit runs as smoothly as possible.
- Entrance is strictly through the main front door and we will be asking customers to wait and be greeted by our host who will explain the changes to our service, and to sanitise your hands on the way into the pub. You will be directed in through the one-way system towards the bar area.
- We have laid out our floor plan with lots of signs to help you ensure you adhere to the one-way system. Tables and chairs have been spaced and positioned as per government guidelines. Please ensure these are not moved.
- There will be two queues leading up to two till points with a Perspex screen for your added protection.
- We are accepting card and cash as payment but Contactless is preferable.
- There will be no standing at tables indoors but this is permitted in the beer garden.
- Unfortunately we are unable to take table bookings.
- Standing at the bar is not permitted.
- As per government guidelines we will be operating a reduced capacity to 70% indoors. There will be maximum party size of 6 people with limited tables of 6 available.
- Last orders for food will be 8:30pm.
- During busy times it may be that you will have to queue outside until someone leaves.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned after each customer.
- Toilets will be regularly cleaned and operated on a one in one out basis. Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance/exit to the toilets.
- Please maintain a social distance where possible adhering to the government guidelines.
Thank you for your patience
Mike, Dawn and the Team